The first time I tried these Starbucks Copy Cat Cranberry Bliss Bars I thought I had died and gone to heaven! So when I found this recipe from Belle of the Kitchen I knew I had to try it! I actually found many different versions of this recipe on-line but when I saw the list of ingredients included orange extract and ginger I knew this would be delicious. Guess what? I was right. Now you can make these Starbucks Copy Cat Cranberry Bliss Bars for your friends and family year round! They make gorgeous gifts too!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup craisins
Frosting and Topping:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Craisins, roughly chopped
- 2 squares baking chocolate (white or dark depending on your preference, we used dark!), melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed cookie sheet or jelly roll pan (10″ x 15″) with parchment paper
- Beat together melted butter and brown sugar with electric mixer (med. speed). Add eggs, orange extract, vanilla and beat until well mised. Add ginger, baking powder, salt and flour just until blended. Don’t over mix.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and Craisins by hand. Spread evenly over bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 18-22 minute or until set and golden brown on edges. Cool on wire rack. Allow bars to cool completely before frosting.
- To make frosting beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer until smooth. Add orange and vanilla extracts and mix well. Top cooled bars with frosting. Sprinkle with chopped Craisins and drizzle melted white or dark chocolate over top with a fork. Cut into triangles and enjoy!
Wrap these up in small cellophane bags, tie with a festive ribbon and a cute tag. They make the perfect personalized gift! Your friends will thank you (and will probably ask you to share the recipe!) Merry Christmas from our home to yours!
With Love and Blessings,
Jodie & Julie