Where: Gathering Oaks, Waco, TX
A completely private 30-acre estate, with modern amenities and vintage charm.
When: Sunday, October 14 – Wednesday, October 17
Who: Our event is designed specifically for the small business owner or influencer/blogger who wants to use Instagram to create success
Taught By: The Design Twins, Jodie & Julie, Instagram Speakers and Teachers. We both have Masters Degrees in Education and Curriculum Development.
Ticket price: $599
Limit: 48 Attendees
Come join us for the most important developmental event of your Instagram career.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Welcome Dinner & Celebration
- 2 full days of seminar/wokshop Instagram Classes
- 1 day visiting Magnolia Market & Silos (optional)
- 3 nights accommodations at Gathering Oaks Private Estate, double/triple occupancy
- 2 Dinners, 2 lunches, 3 breakfasts
- Access to private Facebook group before and after the event with ongoing support
- Takeaway Workbook
- Swag gifts valued at over $400 retail!!!
Awaken Your Purpose! Clarify Your Dreams!
We have created the ultimate IG Course for businesses, influencers, bloggers, and more! It’s the only Instagram Course you will ever need.
- Be part of the FIRST EVER Instagram Event of its kind!
- We have created original, up-to-date, results-driven curriculum specifically designed for you, the small business, influencer or brand on your journey towards finding your unique voice and audience on Instagram.
- Our course is based on our collective 9+ years of personal experience, hard work, on-going research and our Instagram consulting work.
- Connect and grow with a powerful tribe of women in an intimate environment of encouragement & support.
- Master the fundamentals and learn what it takes to stand out and maximize your IG potential.
- Walk away with the tools, confidence and vision you need to reach your audience and achieve your goals.
We will cover all aspects of IG success:
- Get crystal clear on your goals and vision
- Create a bio that captures attention
- Identify your target audience & create your ideal avatar
- Learn how to create KILLER content
- Learn how to take photos and edit like a pro
- Develop your unique voice
- Connect on a new level with your followers
- Turn your followers into loyal customers
- Get clear on HASHTAGS, what to do and not to do
- Learn growth techniques that actually work
- Discover daily strategies that produce results
- Develop priorities that make the most of your valuable time
- Learn the best apps to use (and which ones to avoid)
- Follow time-saving strategies so you can focus your efforts
- and so much more!
Take time away from the noise and distraction of everyday responsibilities and join us on this transformative journey of learning & discovery.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take your Instagram to a whole new level!
Mark you calendars and tell your IG Besties! Your Journey Awaits!
* * LIMITED TICKETS ON SALE NOW* *
What if I live in Texas. Do I have to stay onsite?
We have about 5 extra seats to our event for people not needing to stay onsite. These tickets are not “full tickets”. There is no hotel included and swag is not guaranteed. What is included is the full program, meals, take home workbook, and private Facebook group. The cost is $400. Please email or DM us to discuss or purchase.
What if I am brand new to Instagram or have a very small account?
If you are new to IG or are just starting to grow your account you are welcome. We will direct you to pre-work to help you make the most of your experience.
What if I already have a significant Instagram following and am mid-journey? What if I already know how to work IG?
We will help you see new ways of looking at the same journey. You’ll find fresh motivation, excitement and direction to increase your creativity, joy, and results. Our strategies will help you reprioritize and refocus your energies. New tools and insights will take you to the NEXT LEVEL and beyond.
Is this retreat for a specific niche on Instagram?
No, anyone is welcome. We will be grouping similarly focused accounts with one another in breakout groups. Our curriculum will apply across Instagram.
Can I stay for just 2 days?
Yes, the 3rd day includes breakfast and a group trip at the Magnolia Silos. If you choose to go home early that is fine. There is no discounted rate.
Can I have my own room?
Because of the limited nature of our private setting we offer only double and triple rooms. This will be a bonding event. We may arrive mostly as strangers but we will leave as friends! If you don’t come with a roommate in mind you will have plenty of opportunity to get to know attendees in our Facebook Group before the event. (see below)
What if I don’t know anyone to invite?
There will be opportunity via our private Facebook group to get to know each other before the event. Once you are matched with your roommate you can have fun getting acquainted via DM and in our Facebook group. Who knows…you may be besties by the time the event even begins!
Is there a cancellation policy?
Yes. If your plans change you are responsible for finding a replacement. We will fill with people on our waiting list if possible. Transfer fee is $75.