Join us every week Friday am – Wednesday pm to explore new talent and if you’re a blogger, share your own favorite projects by linking up at the bottom. Each week we feature our favorites from last week’s parade! Be sure to check out Last Week’s Friday Friends Parade Linky Party for wonderful decor, garden, craft & recipe inspiration.
Friday Friends Parade is a forum for encouragement and sharing. It’s a place to be inspired, meet new friends, and show off your projects and posts! We are so excited to see what you’ve got for us this week! ENJOY!
FOLLOW YOUR HOSTS
Jodie & Julie’s Feature for the Week
Gorgeous Spring Decor
This week our favorite came from Kim & Lacey of Styled with Lace. This talented mother-daughter duo created a whimsical Easter tablescape that is sure to inspire!
It reminds me of my Spring Mantel Refresh from last year!
This past week I shared this super simple and easy Modern Spring Hoop Wreath DIY. This quick DIY packs a lot of wow and is so cheery for Spring. I hope you give it a try!
If you are researching amazing before and after kitchen remodels than you definitely need to check out Karen from Sanctuary Home. I promise you will enjoy viewing her Farmhouse Kitchen Remodel.
Now for our California remodel, here is my kitchen before and after photos. I have several posts so make sure you see them all! Also, here is what I’ve been up to this week.
My gingerbread Easter houses are so cute! They are so easy to make, and they will make you smile every time you look at them.
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINK UP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
<!– end InLinkz script —>