Friday friends parade
Welcome to our linky party for Friday Friends Parade. This is a link up party hosted Julie & Me and our two besties, Janine Happy Happy Nester and Ashley Modern Glam Home. This Linky Party is for anyone who would like to share their Crafts, decor, DIY and recipes. We wanted to start this forum where you can get inspired, meet new friends, and show off your projects and posts. We are so excited to see what you’ve got for us this week. Join us every week Friday morning through Monday night to share your favorite projects. Then, each week we will each feature our favorites from you in next week’s post.
The Design Twin’s Friday Friends Parade Feature
Lindsay and Jolene from New England Nesters shared their cool office, crafting and homework space. Isn’t this inspiring?
This week we tackled the topic of “How to Use Instagram To Market Your Brand.” Whether you are your own brand or you are a business, these tips will help you grow and increase your Social Media Marketing reach.
Modern Glam’s Friday Friends Parade Feature
My favorite project from this past week was this incredible Faux Fur Weathered Wood Chair Makeover from Casa Watkins Living. Can you believe she did this project for under $50 including the chair.
And here’s what I have been working on this week. A fun Valentine’s Day Kids Party & Brunch.
Happy Happy Nester’s Friday Friends Parade Feature
Here is what I posted this week, a Valentine’s Day Gingerbread Mini Village.
Friday Friends Parade Guidelines
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.