Friday friends parade linky party DIY Crafts and Projects!
Welcome to our Linky Party for Friday Friends Parade. This is a linky party hosted by Julie & Me and our two besties, Janine Happy Happy Nester and Ashley Modern Glam Home. It’s for anyone who would like to share their Crafts, Decor, DIY and Recipes.
We wanted to start this forum where you can get inspired, meet new friends, and show off your projects and posts. We are so excited to see what you’ve got for us this week.
Join us every week Friday am – Monday pm to share your favorite projects. Then, each week we will each feature our favorites from YOU in next week’s post. Be sure to check out Last Week’s Friday Friends Parade for wonderful decor, garden, craft & recipe inspiration. You’ll also make new friends and find new bloggers to follow. Enjoy!
Follow Your Hosts
Jodie & Julie’s Friends Parade Feature of the Week
Rhonda from Hallstrom Home made the cutest Hoop Wreaths for spring. Plus, she’s rounded up tons of ideas and inspiration. You are gonna want to check this out.
This week we shared our post How to Embrace Wallpaper | The Hottest Decor Trend. Hold on friends. This is not your grandmother’s wallpaper!
Ashley’s Friday Friends Parade Feature of the week
Jen from Happy Home on Haddon shared her daughter’s Rainbow Unicorn Birthday Party and the details are adorable!
This week Ashley shared this quick and easy Organic Baked Macaroni and Cheese. This recipe is ready in under 25 minutes and is the perfect weeknight meal!
Janine’s Friday Friends Parade Feature of the Week
Well, these are Janine’s paper Magnolia flowers that she watercolored the petals. I know what you are thinking, don’t panic. You don’t have to be an artist to create these beauties. I promise.
Friday Friends Parade Linky Party Guidelines
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINK UP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.