Decorate Your bedroom for Christmas This holiday
- Why Decorate a Christmas Bedroom?
- Are you tempted to skip decorating your bedrooms for Christmas?
- Money-saving Ideas to Decorate your Christmas Bedroom
- Add a Christmas Tree to Transform Your Bedroom
- Inexpensive Ways to Transform Your Christmas Bedroom
- Nothing Says Christmas Better than Red.
- A Real Tree in the Bedroom
- Christmas Bedroom Decor Adds Christmas Joy
Why Decorate a Christmas Bedroom?
- it is easy
- it’s magical
- you don’t have to spend a lot
- and it’s a powerful way to bring the spirit of the holidays through your home and your heart
Are you tempted to skip decorating your bedrooms for Christmas?
- running out of decorations
- to spend less
- less work involved
- desire for less to clean up
- less visibility
We think the main reason people tend to skip decorating their bedrooms is that they think about decorating as something we do for others…as a public display.
But we suggest changing this thinking.
Trust us. It makes a bigger difference than you might imagine.
Money-saving Ideas to Decorate your Christmas Bedroom
- Shop you home.
- You don’t have to use specifically “Christmas” decor.
- Use plaid anything.
- Use anything red.
- Add ribbon to “tie” your regular decor into your Christmas decor and color scheme.
- Use elements from nature. “Shop” your yard or nearby park.
- Look for outdoor items like holly berries, pinecones and evergreen branches.
- Borrow from around the house.
- A little goes a long way in a bedroom.
- A simple strand of twinkle lights across a wall or headboard.
- Add a bough of garland to the bed or framing a picture.
Add a Christmas Tree to Transform Your Bedroom
Inexpensive Ways to Transform Your Christmas Bedroom
- Add Christmas pillows to beds, chairs, benches, etc. to add pops of color.
- Add a plaid or tartan throw.
- Use an inexpensive plaid or Christmas tablecloth over the top of existing bedding to easily transform your bed for a fraction of the cost of replacing bedding.
Nothing Says Christmas Better than Red.
- A Christmas throw in a bright red.
- A red candle.
- Repurpose any red items you own.
- Grab a pile of red books
- You get the idea.