Utah Instagram Workshop & Retreat
- The Design Twins Gathering
- Lehi, UT
- March 17-19, 2019
- Ticket Sales are closed
- The Design Twins Gathering Utah Instagram Workshop
- Our Credentials:
- Your Utah Instagram Workshop Ticket Includes:
- We will cover all aspects of Instagram Success:
- Our Fabulous Utah Instagram Workshop Event Location
- Hotel Options for our Utah Instagram Workshop & Retreat
- Testimonials from our Instagram Gathering Workshop & Retreat in Waco, 2018
The Design Twins Gathering
March 17-19, 2019
Ticket Sales are closed
You are invited to attend:
The Design Twins Gathering Utah Instagram Workshop
What: Utah Instagram Workshop & Retreat
Where: Thanksgiving Point Golf Club, Lehi, Utah
When: Sunday, March 17th, 2019 5:00pm – Tuesday, March 19th, 2019 10:00pm
Who: Businesses, bloggers, Influencers, and anyone who wants to use Instagram to achieve their dreams. All levels will benefit equally!
Ticket Price: $650 in 2 installments: Pay $300 now to reserve your seat and $350 at the door via PayPal or check.
Utah Instagram Workshop 2019
- Come join us for the most important developmental event of your Instagram career.
- Awaken Your Purpose! Clarify Your Dreams!
- Original, up-to-date, results-driven curriculum
- Find your unique voice and audience on Instagram.
- Connect with a powerful tribe of women in an environment of encouragement and support.
- Master the fundamentals and learn what it takes to stand out.
- Prioritize your time to maximize your IG potential.
- Walk away with the tools, confidence and vision you need to reach your audience and achieve your goals.
Learn more about what to expect by visiting our Event Blog Post detailing our first event, The Design Twins Instagram Gathering Workshop & Retreat in Waco, Texas last October. Read more testimonials and see lots of pictures that tell the story.
We developed this course from our collective 9+ years of personal experience on Instagram, our years of Instagram consulting, and our online Instagram teaching. Our curriculum is based on personal experience and on-going research.
We both have Masters Degrees in Education with a major in Curriculum Development. We have years of classroom training, one-on-one teaching, and mentoring with adult learners.
Your Utah Instagram Workshop Ticket Includes:
- Welcome Celebration Dinner and Meet & Greet
- 2 full days of original curriculum, seminar/workshop classes 9:00am – 5:00pm
- 3 Evenings of small-group break-out sessions and fun bonding activities 7:00 – ?
- 3 dinners
- 2 lunches
- All-day beverage service
- Takeaway Workbook
We will cover all aspects of Instagram Success:
- Become crystal clear on your goals and vision
- Create a bio that captures attention
- Identify your target audience & creating your ideal avatar
- Learn how to create KILLER content
- Learn how to improve your photos and edit like a pro
- Develop your unique voice
- Learn how to connect on a new level with your followers
- Learn how to turn your followers into loyal customers
- Get clear on HASHTAGS, what to do and what not to do
- Learn growth techniques that actually work
- Learn which ones to avoid
- Discover daily strategies that produce results
- Learn the best apps to use (and which ones to avoid)
- Follow time-saving strategies so you can focus your efforts
- Understand the ins and outs of collaborations: how to find the brands, approach the brands
- Know your worth and negotiate for it
- Understand the many ways to make money on Instagram
- Learn how to manage & prioritize your time, creating boundaries and finding balance
- and so much more.
Take time away from the distraction of everyday responsibilities and join us on this transformative journey of learning & discovery. Don’t miss this opportunity to take your Instagram to a whole new level!
Your journey awaits!
Our Fabulous Utah Instagram Workshop Event Location
Lehi, UT 84043
An integral part of our bonding experience, Thanksgiving Point Golf Club was carefully chosen with our unique event in mind.
Thanksgiving Point Golf Club
Surrounded by incredible natural landscape lies a desert retreat of the finest caliber. A championship course, Thanksgiving Point Golf Club is the largest golf club in Utah. This Johnny Miller Signature Golf Club cradles the most spectacular gardens in Utah, creatively using the Lehi natural mountain desert landscape to enhance the overall ambiance for all who visit.
Our event will take place in The Great Room, which is a premier event venue in Utah – a classic, elegant ballroom located on the top floor of Thanksgiving Point’s stately clubhouse. A wall of french doors provides panoramic views of an immaculately landscaped golf course surrounded by native terrain and majestic mountains and opens to a huge private outdoor terrace. Our guests will enjoy breathtaking views from the Great Room and patio which features a perfect backdrop for incredible photographs.
The clubhouse itself is a stunning structure which compliments the backdrop perfectly. The incredible two-story foyer is as dramatic as it is inviting. Our event attendees will enjoy every area of the clubhouse. Plenty of intimate seating areas invite small group gatherings. We will have full access at all hours to meet, socialize and create bonding memories as lasting friendships are forged.
Hotel Options for our Utah Instagram Workshop & Retreat
Home 2 Suites by Hilton
A hip, casual hotel in a contemporary and inviting environment. Some of the amenities include:
- King studio suites with flexible additional full-size sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Complimentary breakfast daily 6am-10am
- Outdoor spaces including BBQ Patio, Fire Pit, and Walking Paths
- Lots of ways to stay healthy: indoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, outdoor walking path
- Complimentary Shuttle transportation within 10 miles from hotel property. Advance booking required.
- Approx. 7 min walk to Thanksgiving Point Golf Club, closest hotel to event property
Special Group Rate, booking available until March 3rd
$104 + tax per night (based on double occupancy)
Rate available with grace period of 3 days prior and following event.
Booking online or by phone mention: The Design Twins Gathering
Use booking code online: TDT
Visit their website HERE
SpringHill Suites (by Marriott) Lehi at Thanksgiving Point
This all-suite hotel offers stylish space at an affordable price. Some of the amenities include:
- Double queen bed suites with extra trundle bed
- Complimentary hot & healthy breakfast
- Free wifi
- Business center
- Fitness center
- Free parking
- Free shuttle service
$119 + tax per night (this price includes up to 5 guests per room)
For access to our special block of rooms and this discounted price click on the link below. You can also book by phone or on their website by referencing “The Design Twins Instagram Gathering” and the three letter code “THE.” Rooms are limited.
Testimonials from our Instagram Gathering Workshop & Retreat in Waco, 2018
Kelly Ballard @citygirlmeetsfarmboy
The Design Twins have something special about them. I knew this before I personally met them. But when I walked in the room for The Gathering Workshop and watched their faces light up, I knew I was in for something unique. The training was filled with amazing help and hints for my Instagram journey. But more importantly it was filled with wonderful moments of self reflection and encouragement. The entire trip was based on honoring one’s authentic self. Growing, learning, sharing your gifts – authentically.
The Twins made you feel like no matter your background or experience, you are capable of being successful and they believe in you. I left feeling so much my confident and gained true friendships. Since the moment we left, all the women there have been asking when we can get together again – it was that fun! I literally have been counting down the days until their next workshop. I wouldn’t miss it! – Kelly
Brandy Bell @sobellandco
When I first signed up for the workshop with Julie and Jodie I was under the impression that I would be learning about Instagram. Oh how wrong I was. Did I learn about Instagram? Absolutely.. tons and tons. But what I didn’t expect to learn about was the value I had as an influencer. I didn’t expect to learn so much about what I had to offer to my community. I didn’t expect to form lifelong relationships with Julie and Jodie and all of the amazing ladies I met there. It wasn’t just my Instagram feed that Julie and Jodie had an impact on. They made a permanent impact on who I am as a person. And I can’t wait to go to another conference to grow even more. – Brandy
Jessica Noble @thecobblershoponconcord
Jodie and Julie’s workshop & retreat gave me clarity and information that I couldn’t have gotten any other way. It was all relevant to Instagram but also building a brand or business in general. What was particularly useful were the relationships formed and the open and honest conversations we all had. Julie and Jodie also took the time to personally talk and connect with every person there which just meant the world to all of us. – Jess
Serena Patterson @kingmanfarmhouse
I attended The Design Twins workshop because I wanted to expand my knowledge and build my business using Instagram. Those two things were accomplished but so much more was gained!! Friendships were made and stories of struggle and faith were shared. I left with my heart bursting at the seams because I knew that every single person that attended was meant to be there and we were all connected for a purpose. This is the perfect opportunity to gain knowledge from women who are paving the way and who are so graciously sharing their wisdom!! And you get to take away some incredible friendships and memories along with your new found knowledge!! – Serena
Natasha Young @vintagethreshold
I recently launched a side hustle doing interior decorating and started a public IG account. I had been following The Design Twins for a while when I came across their post for The Gathering. It is SO unlike me to do something like this. Go to a city I had never been to and stay with a bunch of strangers? Yeah right. But I took the leap and I am so happy I did.
Not only did I learn so much from Jodie and Julie about IG that I would have NEVER known, but they are just the most kind, generous, and interesting souls. And all the other women there, some with 30k followers and some who didn’t know anything about Insta, all came together and bonded over our shared experiences and our differences. I am so glad I took that leap of faith. It paid off more than I could have imagined. PS I’ve doubled my followers in 3 months. Thanks Jodie and Julie xoxo – Natasha
- Read more testimonials and to learn more about what the Instagram Gathering Workshop & Retreat in Waco was like!
- When will tickets go live?
Tickets will go live Wednesday, January 16th
- Will hotel be included?
Hotel rooms will be arranged separately. There are several hotels within walking distance to choose from. Special group rates will be provided. Local area residents, or those with local family & friends will be able to opt out of hotel stay.
What if I am brand new to Instagram or have a very small account?
If you are new to IG or are just starting to grow your account you are welcome. We recommend that you read as many of our Instagram blog posts as you can as “pre-work” to help you make the most of your experience.
What if I already have a significant Instagram following and am mid-journey? What if I already know how to work IG?
We will help you see new ways of looking at the same journey. You’ll find fresh motivation, excitement and direction to increase your creativity, joy, and results. Our strategies will help you reprioritize and refocus your energies. New tools and insights will take you to the NEXT LEVEL and beyond.
Is this retreat for a specific niche on Instagram?
No, anyone is welcome. We will be grouping similarly focused accounts with one another in breakout groups. Our curriculum will apply across Instagram.
- Are there restrictions or minimum age requirements to attend the event?
18 & older please
- Are men welcome?
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free shuttle is provided to/from local hotels to Thanksgiving Point and neighboring attractions.
Free Parking is available for all attendees.
- What are transportation options to/from Salt Lake City Airport and Lehi?
Uber rides take approximately 30 minutes and cost roughly $38 (1-4 people)
Express Shuttle can take 30-45 minutes and cost $31/one way, discount available for round-trip ticket
Public Transportation on Trax/FrontRunner not available on Sundays. Mon – Sat. roughly an hour, cost $2.50
- What should I bring?
Your phone. A notebook and writing utencil.
- How can I contact the organizers with any questions?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @julie.thedesigntwins or @jodie.thedesigntwins
- What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.
Take time away from the noise and distraction of everyday responsibilities and join us on this transforming journey of learning & discovery.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to take your Instagram to a whole new level!